Windows 95 IE 2.0
A number of people have problems getting Internet Explorer for Windows 95 to load and/or download. I have put the files on this site to ease this process.
- First here are the instructions.
- You will need a freshly formatted 3.5" floppy*
- Make a subdirectory called dscript
- Put each of these files on a disk by right click and choosing SAVE AS
- msie20.exe - IE 2.0 install program
- readme.txt - the installations instructions
- Within the subdirectory dscript place these files:
- You must use the same names listed above
* You may also load all these files in a directory and subdirectory on your hard drive or use a zip drive.
Back to Lauderdale County Home Page
This page last updated Mon Dec 8 16:53:55 CST 1997 and © 1996,97 by
Custom Software Solutions. For corrections, omissions, comments or suggestions click here. Look at CSS Internet Service for information on the complete line of Internet services for Lauderdale County.