Changing your password
Directions for changing your password.
- You will need your registration number. It is a nine digit number located on your bill.
- Use that and your current password to get to this screen : Account Maintenence Page.
- This takes you to the ECSIS.NET Customer Support Page.
- Click View/Edit Plan details, then click edit for the dial up account and change the password.
- From the ECSIS.NET Customer Support Page, Click View/Edit PLan details.
- Click edit for the e-mail account and change the password.
- Return to the Support Page and click change support password.
- *Tip* : You should change all three passwords to the same thing to avoid confusion.
- If your password is saved on your computer (in your e-mail settings or dialup settings) you will need to change that as well. Use your computer's or window's documentation for this.
Back to Lauderdale County Home Page
This page last updated Tue Nov 7 12:48:19 CST 2000 and © 1996-2000 by
Custom Software Solutions. For corrections, omissions, comments or suggestions click here. Look at CSS Internet Service for information on the complete line of Internet services for Lauderdale County.