This quiz if for all you sophisticated and educated folk!
Just translate each of the 22 statements listed back
into recognizable English. Each one is a common
Christmas saying or song.
1. Move hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their
2. Listen, the celestial messenger produced harmonious sounds.
3. Nocturnal timespan of unbroken quietness.
4. An emotion excited by the acquisition or expectation of good given
to the terrestrial sphere.
5. Embellish the interior passageways.
6. Exalted heavenly beings to who harkened.
7. Twelve o'clock on a clement night witnessed its arrival.
8. The Christmas proceeding all others.
9. Small municipality in Judea southeast of Jerusalem.
10. Diminutive masculine master of skin-covered percussionistic
11. Omnipotent supreme being who elicits respire to ecstatic
12. Tranquillity upon the terrestrial sphere.
13. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute
14. Expectation of arrival to populated area by mythical, masculine
perennial gift giver.
15. Natal celebration devoid of color, rather albino, as a hallucinatory
phenomenon for me.
16. In awe of the nocturnal time span characterized by religiosity.
17. Geographic state of fantasy during the season of mother nature's
18. The first person nominative plural of triumvirate of far eastern
heads of state.
19. Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted, resonant
20. In a distant location the existence of an impoverished unit of
newborn children's slumber furniture.
21. Proceed forth declaring upon a specific geological alpine formation.
22. Jovial Yuletide desired for the second person singular or plural by