The TEN Commandments of Human Relations1. Speak to people -- there is nothing as nice as a cheerful greeting.
2. Call people by name -- the sweetest music to anyone's ears is the
sound of their own name.
3. Have humility -- there is soemthing to be learned from every living
4. Be friendly -- if you would have a friend, be one.
5. Be cordial -- speak and act as if everything you do is a pleasure.
6. Be sincerely interested in others -- you can like almost everybody
if you try.
7. Be generous with praise, cautious with criticism.
8. Give your word -- then keep it.
9. Be considerate of the feeling of others.
10. Be alert to give service -- what counts most in life is what we do