New Billing System
On May 20th, CSS Internet Services will be going to a different
billing system which will include a new reduced rate for credit card customers.
The simple facts about the new billing system:
- Your rate will remain the same unless you request a change.
- Your bill will look different starting in May.
- Your bill will be mailed the 20th instead of the 15th.
- Your bill will be due on the 1st instead of the 25th.
- Your payments should be mailed to a different address starting May 20th.
- You must include the remittance stub from the new bill to insure proper credit.
- You should ALWAYS write your account name and the
REGISTRATION Number (from the new statement) on ANY correspondence,
especially your check or money order payment.
- You can continue to pay your bill by check or money order in Ripley at Precision Technologies or in Gates at BV's Electronics.
The simple facts about the new credit card only rate
- To get the new $19.95 rate plane, call Elaine or Mary at 836-0191 prior to the 1st of the month to get the rate for that month, otherwise your rate would start the following month.
- Ask for the new LCTN credit card plan.
- Pay all past due amounts by credit card.
- Set up future billings at 19.95+tax to be charged to your credit card on the first of every month starting May 1.
The nitty gritty details:
Starting in May your billing statement will look different and be billed from a different address. We will also offer a new billing method and new reduced rate. The new rate will only be available to credit card customers. The billing for this plan will be automatic each month on the first and be $19.95 plus tax. You will have to pay the full price of any past due charges in order to receive the new rate for future months. We will not go back and change the rate for past months. You can get the rate for May's bill by calling ECS at 836-0191 and asking for Elaine or Mary before the first of the month. If you owe a past due amount, this amount must be charge to your credit card that day.
For all mailed billings the new due date is the 1st of the month. Previously the due date was the 25th. This gives you an extra week to pay. Bills will be mailed out on or around the 20th. Previously it was the 15th.
Unpaid accounts will be automatically be locked by the new billing system without human intervention when it is several days late. This means even my mom's account will get locked when it is late. Accounts will be automatically unlocked when payment is rendered. The POST date is the important element, not the date you mail it.
Passwords will be reset to the original when the change is first made on the 15th of May. If you have changed your password you will need to call and reset it.
The new number for internet support and billing information will be 836-0191.
The new billing address is :
640-I Hwy 51 Bypass E
Dyersburg TN 38024
For information on all pricing options, click here.
Back to Lauderdale County Home Page
This page last updated Fri May 26 08:06:06 CDT 2000 and © 1996-2000 by
Custom Software Solutions. For corrections, omissions, comments or suggestions click here. Look at CSS Internet Service for information on the complete line of Internet services for Lauderdale County.