Halls Air Sho 2000
August 26 and 27, 2000
Where is Halls?
It is about 60 miles North of Memphis on Hwy 51. It is 15 miles South of Dyersburg, Tennessee. It is about 45 Miles Northwest of Jackson, Tennessee.
How do I get to Halls Air Sho' 2000?
Yahoo! Maps - Focused on West Tennessee, once there zoom in to see smaller streets.
You can also use their driving directions feature by entering your starting address. Once you get to Halls, follow the signs.
- From Memphis - Take Hwy 51N towards Dyersburg. Take the first right after the Halls overpass exit. This is Industrial Road (called Viar Road on some maps). Follow the signs to Arnold Field.
- From Dyersburg and the north - Take Hwy 51S Towards Memphis. Turn left on Industrial Road (called Viar Road on some maps) in Halls, Tennessee. Follow the signs.
- From Jackson, TN and the east - Take Hwy 412 off I-40 towards Dyersburg. At Alamo, take the Maury City exit, Hwy 88W. Follow hwy 88 to Gates turning right towards Halls on Hwy 209+88. Turn left on Hwy 88W in Halls. Exit onto Hwy 51N towards Dyersburg, then take the next right onto Industrial Road (called Viar Road on some maps) and follow the signs.
- From the Northwest - Take I-155E off I-55 in Cauruthersville, MO heading toward Dyersburg. Exit on Hwy 78S toward Memphis. Turn right on Hwy 51S towards Memphis. Turn left on Industrial Road (called Viar Road on some maps) in Halls, Tennessee.
- From the Southwest - Get to Memphis and follow the directions above from Memphis
For more information call Pat Hidgon, (901) 836-7448
Back to Lauderdale County Home Page
This page last updated Sun Jun 25 17:08:46 CDT 2000 and © 1996-2000 by
Custom Software Solutions. For corrections, omissions, comments or suggestions click here. Look at CSS Internet Service for information on the complete line of Internet services for Lauderdale County.